CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

James Taylor Concert

Hey, last night was a lot of FUN!. Kim won tickets to see James Taylor from an radio station. Bob and I got to go with them. Limo and all. They had the limo pick them up at home and brought the boys over to our house for Carrie and Denver to watch. Then we got in and off we went to the concert.

The view from inside the limo. It was kind of fun knowing people were trying to look inside to see who was in there.
The concert itself was really fun, lots of people, some of them crazy, but it was great.
It's hard for me to imagine how OLD James Taylor really is. He sounds just like he always has. And his songs are still great songs.
I wish I had some pictures of him jumping around. He really amazed me. It was a great night and I just have to say, Thanks Kim.


2 comments:

Amy Roper said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! That would be cool to ride in a LIMO!

Coco said...

I finally got to your blog. It's cute, it you click on my name you can get to mine.

It was good to see you on Saturday, it has been TOO long.

Collette


Go for it!